Analytics Lead - New York
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow@turnplatform.
As part of the Turn Marketing Sciences Services team the Analytics Lead will be responsible for performing deep analytics on campaigns and providing expert guidance to client analytics teams using Turn’s platform. The Analytics Lead will help clients answer key business questions and find new and valuable uses for Turn’s data and advertising platform.
Top performing Analytics Leads will bring analytical rigor, clear and concise communication skills, innovative thinking, and collaborative abilities. This is a client-facing role.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics focused roles
- Proven ability to own complex client deliverables
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- SQL or other structured query language
- R, Tableau
- Experience with online advertiser technologies
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
- Prior technology/media consulting experience preferred but not necessary
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.